Facility Monitoring for Watch Manufacturer
Industry: Consumer Products
Case Number: PH-0022
Solution: Facilities Monitoring
A Japan renowned watch manufacturer opened its new plant to manufacture watches in Philippines. The facility started with manual monitoring of power usage/efficiency, water treatment status and compressor alarms. These have resulted in downtime both on tracing alarms and problems of the facility system. As well as having a more reliability of power usage, efficiency and distribution.
The solution provides monitoring & control over:
- Power usage, efficiency and distribution monitoring
- Water Treatment and Waste Water Treatment status monitoring
- Compressor alarm monitoring
- Able to establish power saving solutions/activities.
- Reduce downtime in tracing problems for the WT and WWT.
- Reduce downtime on manpower on checking compressor alarms.
- Able to collect data and use for data and problem analysis.